Search Engine Marketing / Pay-per-click programs are paid programs that Internet marketers use as a short cut to get their products/services listed on prime locations that attract their customer. Yet, using a short cut and making it actually work for you are completely different things. In this module, you will learn about investing properly in web-based marketing to get significant gains out of your investments. In this program,
You will learn about:
- How to use Pay-per-click marketing and the major players that affect it.
- Setting up PPC campaigns.
- How to decide the keywords that need to be targeted.
- Preparation of an appropriate creative.
- How to bid for the words.
- Prepare an appropriate landing page to keep the visitor interested and convert him into a customer.
- Analytical reports that show if your campaigns are actually working.
- SEO professionals that want to use PPC & SEM.
- Successful students of the SEO basic module that want to advance their knowledge of SEO.
- Entrepreneurs that want to deploy these campaigns for business use.
You’ll be : An SEO Professional
Fees : 14,900 *
Duration : Around 4 weeks, 3 - 5 Hours on Weekends.